Friday, October 7, 2011

Shoaib Akthar jokes

Friends you must have come across the news that Shoaib Akhtar had made Sachin Tendulkar shiver.Do you think its true? It is a joke just like the one below

Shoaib Akthar goes to the Oprah Winfrey show
Oprah : Welcome Shoaib its great to have you on the show.
No reaction from Shoaib. He is staring at her lips
Oprah : Welcome Shoaib its great to have you on the show.
Shoaib: Why is your lips shivering?
Oprah: You need to get your eye sight tested. My lips are not shivering.. I am speaking to you.
Shoaib: Ever since Sachin has hammered me for sixes in the World Cup match I am shivering and whenever I see around I feel everyone is shivering.
Oprah: Did you ever see Sachin shiver as mentioned in your book?
Shoaib: How could I see ? My eyes were closed when I was throwing err.... I mean bowling the ball.
Oprah : Then why did you mention Sachin's name in the book?
Shoaib: My publisher said that if I mentioned Sachin's name I could make more money otherwise no money.
Oprah: So how many copies have you sold?
Shoaib: Not much. I have a copy here. Do you want to buy one?
Oprah: No Thanks. It was great having you on the show.

After Shoaib Akhtar had left Shahid Afridi walks in
Oprah: Welcome Shahid its great to have you on this show
Shahid: Thanks to God I am on this show
Oprah: So Shahid tell us did you really see Tendulkar shiver when Shoaib was bowling to him?
Shahid: Yes I see the legs shivers.
Oprah: Really did you see it yourself?
Shahid: Ya Ya I watch with my own eyes.
Oprah: But Shoaib said that he didn't see Tendulkar shiver?
Shahid: Who said I see Sachin Tendulkar's leg shiver? I see Shoaib Akhtar's legs shiver
when bowling to Sachin.



1 comment:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete